Repairs, Maintenance, Service Opportunities with GAF FlexSeal
As states and the economy begin to re-open look for GAF FlexSeal to grow your repair, maintenance, and service business. Look No Further! GAF FlexSeal is your best in class Synthetic Elastomeric Sealant solution for multi-purpose & multi-substrate application! GAF FlexSeal is available in both Caulk Grade (10 oz Cartridge) and Self-Leveling Flowable Grade (1 Quart Cartridge, 1-gal pail, & 5-gal pail).
Benefits of FlexSeal
- Extremely flexible and durable
- Ideal for termination bar, railing, step flashings, or edge metal
- Durable and UV resistant; will not chalk, crack or peel
- Joint movement capability maximum ± 25% (Caulk-Grade)
- Bonds to multiple substrates;
- Metal, Copper, Concrete, Wood, Asphalt Shingles
- SBS, APP, EPDM, BUR, TPO, and PVC
- Flowable; perfect on low-slope roof surfaces (Self-Leveling)
- Seals and restores existing pitch pans (Self-Leveling)
- Solvent-based sealant
- Can be used to line gutters and seal seams on metal roofs.
- FlexSeal™ Sealant can be used with GAF Flashing Fabric on penetrations, curbs, and seams
Dean Brown knows just how GAF FlexSeal can grow your roofing knowledge. Call or email Dean for more details (203) 533-2443