Platinum HTB Featuring GRIPSPOT™
PLATINUM HT-B is a high-temperature self-adhered waterproofing membrane made with an advanced Black Butyl rubber adhesive formulation and is designed for use as secondary ice and water protection in steep slope roofing applications. It offers premium protection against water infiltration from snow, ice dams, and wind-driven rain. It can be used under most primary roofing materials such as residential or commercial metal, mechanically attached concrete or clay tiles, primed cedar shakes, and asphalt or composite shingles.
Enhanced Walkability & High-Temperature Backing
Platinum HT-B combines a GRIPSPOT™ patented slip-resistant walking surface with a high-strength, high-temperature black butyl adhesive backing that allows for both low temperature (32°F / 0°C) and rising deck adhesion and high-temperature stability up to 265°F(129.4°C).
The GRIPSPOT™ walking surface features raised fibrous traction spots and smooth channels for shedding water. This provides faster dry times while offering unmatched slip resistance in all types of weather and surface conditions; dry, wet, frozen, and dusty. Platinum HT-B comes with a silicone-treated split-release liner for ease of removal during installation.
Contact us for more info or to receive a sample!
Features & Benefits of Platinum HBT
• 100% Butyl adhesive provides the ultimate bond to plywood or OSB roof decks
• Deck adhesion up to significantly stronger than standard modified bitumen products
• Extremely low installation temperature 32°F(0°C) and rising
• Advanced adhesive formulation allows for longer shelf life, up to 18 months without significant adhesive strength reduction
• Chemically compatible with low slope roofing materials such as EPDM and TPO
• Superior self-sealing around fasteners (Product meets and exceeds ASTM D1970)
• Watertight side laps without special treatment or requirement for primers
• All temperature, all climate performance -40°F to 270°F (-40°C to 132°C)
• Easy to remove silicone-treated split-release liner
• UV Exposure rating of up to 180 days, Limited Lifetime Warranty
Building Code Approvals
The product meets or exceeds all required building codes: ASTM D1970, FBC FL#23090 ASTM D226 Types I & II, ASTM D4869, CAN/CSA A123.3, CAN/CSA A220.1, Class A Fire ASTM E108, Miami-Dade NOA# 21-0712.02, Texas Department of Insurance
Platinum HTB Logo Program
Our Platinum HT-B Dual Logo Program is a great marketing tool and receives majority branding alongside our own logo and contact information. You’ll be recognized in the community as a leader in sustainable roofing practices and gain valuable exposure for your business. Contact us to find out more!