Complimentary Technical Field Measurement, Takeoffs, and Training for Contractors
• Save time and money by having our experts measure and order your jobs, reducing/eliminating errors
• Expert technical advice on-site at no charge
• Ensure proper coverage of challenging components
• Field measurement details are provided by the RTS, protecting the installing contractor from any mismeasurement
• Hickman products comply with ANSI/SPRI ES-1, FM, Miami Dade, and Florida Building Code for IBC compliance
Hickman Falcon Measurement Tool
New Technology Revolutionizes Approaching the Roof Edge
Only available through our nationwide RTS team, The Falcon Roof Measurement Tool expedites the entire process of measuring the roof perimeter, including quoting, delivery, and installation.
• Creates an illustrated roadmap to improve speed, efficiency, and accuracy of installation
• Precision within thousandths of an inch and tenths of a degree
• Hybrid clamping device accurately measures all parapet surfaces
• Radius, miters, transitions, end walls, and other unique and difficult details are simple to measure • Labor savings increases capacity and gets you off the roof faster
Hickman The Leading Edge Since 1945
For more than seven decades the Hickman brand has been delivering best-in-class roof edge metal, serving as the roof’s first line of defense. Hickman Edge Systems manufactures well over 1,500 miles of edge metal products in an average year and is your go-to source for dependable fascia, coping, and water control.
Hickman Edge Systems is based in Asheville, North Carolina, and includes approximately 80,000 square feet of office, warehouse, and manufacturing space. Our 50+ team members are involved in manufacturing, engineering, sales, and customer service.
Formerly W.P. Hickman Company, Hickman has been producing best-in-class edge metal products since 1945. Our product line includes a variety of engineered fascia, coping, water control systems, and related accessories for commercial roofing applications.