Pitched Roof Flange from Hickman the TerminEdge ™ Drip Edge E
TerminEdge Drip Edge EX combines custom engineering and superior performance with an attractive appearance. The patented design of our TerminEdge ™ extruded aluminum anchor bar securely terminates the EPDM, PVC, or TPO membrane, providing protection superior to any other shop-fabricated drip edge. The pitched roof flange allows for a non-strip in drip edge option for sloped roofs up to 4”/12” pitches when compared to the conventional drip edge. With this unique design, it is easy to install and cuts down on labor, while still providing the water drainage you need to protect your roof.
Features and Benefits
- Lifetime, 215 mph Wind Warranty.
- ANSI/SPRI/FM-4435 ES-1 Tested to comply with International Building Code.
- FM Approved for wind uplift protection.
- Miami-Dade County Approved to comply with the High-Velocity Hurricane Zone of the Florida Building Code.
- Pitched roof flange allows for a non-strip in drip edge option for sloped roofs up to 4”/12” pitches. when compared to the conventional drip edge.
- Provided in 12′-0″ lengths with pre-punched holes for quicker installation and lower labor costs.
- Slotted fastening holes allow for thermal movement of the materials and ensure correct fastener placement and spacing.
- All anchor bar EPDM splice plates, lap joints, and fasteners are included (Sealant by others).
- Anchor bar can be removed, cleaned, and reinstalled at any time without compromising its strength and appearance.
Congress Associates is a manufacturer sales agency representing a select few, cutting-edge, innovative roofing and waterproofing products. Committed to providing high-performance, sustainable products that deliver long-term results in an environmentally responsible way. Since July 2017, Congress Associates began as an independent manufacturer sales agency representing a select few, cutting-edge, innovative roofing and waterproofing products serving the New England states. Committed to providing high-performance, sustainable products that deliver long-term results in an environmentally responsible way. Our focus is to provide service to Contractors, Distributors, Building Owners, Architects, and Consultants. The goal is to maintain consistency with systems and solutions to make the client’s life easier, getting products to the project and educating the crew with easy installation demonstrations to save time and money.